Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Flippin Biscuits to you! FLippin Biscuits to you! Flippin Biscuits to Buster! Flippin Biscuits to you!


Finding peace in knowing that I'll always be comedic relief. I have a feeling that I'll never be the main character in anyones life, and i kinda like it... right now at least. Today i realized, that sometimes, YOUR. JUST. NOT. THE. GUY.
A new project. Can anybody say hard work. These are shoes I'm gonna need to break in. But lets be honest... have I ever failed in breaking in a shoe?


2/24/10 the truth is i ended up not being able to break these in hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
was it really my fault or are you just a weirdo?

1 comment:

  1. Its weird to look back at this and agree still... this is the only blog that i don't hate myself for. Cause it's true... i like playing comedic relief in shows... and ill always be comedic relief in life...

    ReplyDelete