Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wicked Wednesday

HA! And I thought yesterday was bad! Everyday gets worse... life is taking a fatty plunge... what can I do though, right?
Today was weird... we talked a lot. I can't do that yet.
And now the section about Harry Contelmo...
All the ANGUISH
All the Hate
Let out in one punch... I drove my fist as deep into you as my will let me.
Your foot meant nothing... Your dopey hands hitting the side of my head meant nothing...
There was no feeling... only enjoyment...
All the years... All the "faggots"
All the torture... All avenged.
Im scared for my life now... and I like it... I want to see you chase after me... I want to see you be filled with pain
no one understands how much i wanna dig out your eyes with my nails... YOU MOTHER FUCKER
YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!! YOUR WORTHLESS!!!
In a perfect world... your dead... in a coffin perhaps... and I'm pissing all over you. I HATE YOU.
Those bullies in movies? They're real. Fuck you.
FUCK YOU.
All the anguish.
All the hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment