Sunday, November 28, 2010

In the dust.

I keep getting this feeling, this reoccuring feeling. Except for you, cause your my brother and you'll be with me forever, I just feel like, and call me egotistical, or stupid, or just fucking wrong, but like I'm gonna leave all of you and all of this in the dust. Like after april or june of 2013, I'll never see any of you ever again. The only thing that I can justify this for is because I WANT that, only because it would mean I made it and no one else did. I'd like that. And I'm going to motherfucking work for it. "That sounds like a fuckin' celebrity" That IS a fucking celebrity. Fuck me. But also. FUCK me. as in jesus, I hate myself sometimes, and also as in, I fucking love myself. I am the most self Indulgent/self loathing person I know. Jesus christ I will be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment