Thursday, February 11, 2010

Flippy your not a Biscuit


Thanks for telling me. I already knew. But its good to hear it from you.
Thanks for telling me. I didn't know that. And its good to hear it from you.
Thanks for Being you. I am you now. I wanted to be. But now i hear that I just AM. It's sweet.
No thanks for telling me. I knew that. And it hurt to hear it from you. But it needed to be said, and i still love you.

I'm a piece of both sides of this. I can feel its going to tear. Like a piece of paper in a preschool with that stupid dotted line with the scissors. Bound to be ripped.
The question is... which side will I choose. Which side should i choose.
But there's something keeping it together, some type of glue. Or GEL. What happens when it leaves?
I'm fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment