Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sorry but... wait no I'm not

Sometimes there are things better then those you prefer
There are
Sometimes you go for the lesser ones because your stuck
I'm stuck
Sometimes even seeing something better, and grasping it, can't even help you out
I can't get out
Its time I admit to my self at least, that there are things better then it. And I want those things more, because if I didn't...
It would be love
and its not love
its not even infatuation
...
It's over is what it is
You know it is when you can feel something again
Last night was silly... and a perfect bookend
You've had me for too long, and all you do is mess with me
This isn't mutual and we both know it
I won't let my year be YOU when i look back at it in the future
When I look back at this year... I'm gonna say ME

Release the MOFUCKIN KRACKEN


p.s. How did you get so beautiful?

1 comment:

  1. so fucking true
    well the first part... idk what the rest is about haha

    ReplyDelete