Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This ones called FUCK YOU ASSHOLE WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO OUR FRIENDS!!!


TODAY WAS SO GOOD!!!!
Were on SO the right track.
I wonder if you feel the same way?
Thanks, Party Animal.

Dude, stop being a baby
I try my best alright
And no I wouldn't be as mad

And now the section of this post I've saved for last...
WHAT THE FUCK
YOUR SUCH A DICK
HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DO THIS TO PEOPLE!!!!
Dude you used to be my big brother... now it's like having Hitler as my Big Brother
Your an asshole... like actually
I wanna be the you that you are when your in front of people
Did you actually even break your pinky three times?
I mean what's true and what's not?
You fuck with people hard man
I still love you
but i legitimately wanna see you tarred and feathered for this
SO DOES THIS MAKE YOU A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR???
And how could you not tell her?
She's your best fucking friend! Remember?
or is that a lie too?
I don't have to be the first one, but I want a talk from you
GODDAMIT MAN THIS FUCKS UP SO MUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment